The idea of the system:
Planning is the process of learning in universities based on curriculum, which consists of a set of courses, each independent education plan. Almkrratalmso'olih teachers had almost absolute design curriculum plans so soon, and who use mostly simple design model depends entirely on educational content (content-centered planning model). design pattern is structured according to rapporteur entrance content on how topics include curriculum content, and what is the size of weamkhalkl knowledge of his subject? And how long would it take to teach each? As well as what the reference books that are needed to teach these subjects.
As a result of using the interest content portal knowledge in minimal (memorizing and remembering), with the accompanying weakness in mental skills and specialties, information has become an end in itself, and its emphasis on keeping educational material, this has become an end in itself save regardless of its usefulness and relevance to student and prepared for future career.
One result that has become the essential system components of curriculum plans, quality assurance, ensuring the institution through its commitment to global standards for quality, as well as fulfill these plans in the content type of degree programmes and academic requirements.
Based on the above curriculum plan will be designed in this training program wefkmdkhl the expected learning outcomes, and to use an acronym (learning outcomes). The intern will recognize the importance of the plan scheduled, requirements planning, and how to prepare specifications for the decision, and especially writing learning outcomes and align them with the learning content and teaching strategies and calendar, as well as other related components to design the curriculum plan.
Curriculum plan design:
1. the curriculum plan are important educational document on the subject head of programme content (syllabus), the main purpose of providing a roadmap to help students study course successfully, and azohradd research and studies to define what students should learn and how it will be assessed, demonstrated in it better than those who come into the classroom without knowing what they will learn.
2. the curriculum plan provides students with important information about the course learning outcomes, as well as the content and the logical sequence of topics, teaching strategies, tasks and assignments that students should perform, calendar and necessary resources strategies, and clarify the interrelationship between the different components of the curriculum to help them understand it as a whole.
3. help students plan curriculum and enables them to assess their readiness to study the curriculum (tribal evaluation to identify the cognitive background), and meet the requirements, and provide them with opportunities for self assessment to apply their learning in the curriculum, as well as assist faculty to pursue continuous progress curriculum altalbhvi collection, and help them to achieve learning outcomes in different contexts.
4. the curriculum plan is a type of contract between College (represented by a faculty member) and students, through which the duties and responsibilities of both parties, clearly stated the benefits that can be realized for students studying the course, as well as public policy decision for students, such as: tasks and assignments, tests and exams, and each weight compared to the total grade for the course, and other policy decision, as attendance and absence from events educational curriculum, failing and succeeding and re-exam curriculum, fraud, identity theft, and other policies.
5. therefore the curriculum plan important document and bound for faculty and students, and may not be modified or changed arbitrarily or according to the desire of the faculty member, or if the course teacher changed another, this would provoke the students probably irritated raises, legal contract not be changed unilaterally, but by University systems and regulations and mechanisms for evaluation and develop the curriculum.
6. study plan the House is an important document to lead the educational process and quality control, being important records that provide a realistic picture of the educational activities of the faculty member, an important source for evaluation in its light.
Curriculum plan functions:
In light of the characteristics and important considerations embodied in the curriculum plan in education, educational process functions can be summarized as follows:
1. clarify the relationship and communication between students and faculty member early.
2. Description of the educational purposes of the decision.
3. make talmaltalbh the central issue and specify the context path and alaamllmkerr.
4. enclose students note the course logistics.
5. describe the learning resources available, and the role of technology as well as supporting educational materials for learning allasavi.
6. assist students in assessing their readiness for the decision, as well as enabling them to self learning path exactly in decision aldrasiomrakbh their progress.
7. provide students the basis to evaluate the course and level of benefit from it.
8. prepare a formal contract between the educational institution and the student.
Last modified: Wednesday, 23 Safar 1438, 10:26 AM